In these terms and conditions. 'we' 'us' and 'our' refers to Aldha and Optimal Corporation Pte Ltd and its related companies (“Aldha”). Your access to and use of all information on this website www.aldha.com (‘the Website’) including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to add, vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the customer and shall update any of these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion. Your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Aldha reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our online shopping service (or any part thereof) at www.aldha.com with or without notice at any time.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following corresponding meanings:
"Intellectual Property" refers to all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (but without limitation to) patents, trademarks, service marks, designs, applications for any of the forgoing, copyright, design rights, know-how, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof, trade and business names;
"Online Shopping" refers to the purchasing of Products through www.aldha.com ; and
"Products" refers to any products for sale by Aldha as featured on the Website.
All the Products sold by Aldha through the Website are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect between the Customer and Aldha.
Promotions & Special Promotions Terms & Conditions
1.Promotional products are subject to availability and may have shorter expiry dates.
2. Any Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions / discounts.
3. All promotions
is are only available at Aldha.com and/or Aldha stores (Tel 6538 2600 / 6634 3808).
4. The management reserves the right to exchange or replace any gift without prior notice to any customer.
Registration and Membership benefits.
6. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details immediately upon any changes to your registration details.
7. On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
8. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
9. All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavor to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfill your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
10. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission without any notice to you.
11. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
12. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of twenty-one (21) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 21 years of age.
13. We endeavor to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
14. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
15. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
16. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
17. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
18. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to take out carrier insurance.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
19. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
20. After submission of an order via this website, the Customer cannot vary or cancel the order as Aldha may have already processed the Customer’s order. No refund of payments are allowed.
21. We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated 'Contact Us’ webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods. The Customer must check the Products upon collection or upon delivery and acknowledge on the acceptance form that the Products are correct in accordance with their order and in good condition. If the Products are faulty or incorrect, Customers must immediately inform the delivery personnel and if requesting for a replacement Product(s), to notify us through our designated ‘Contact Us’ webpage.
22 We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 14 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk
23. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges
24. Once you have notified us through our website that you wish to return faulty, damaged or undamaged product, you may return the product to 61 Emerald Hill Road. S. 229337 Singapore, so long as you provide valid proof of purchase eg. tax invoice, receipt and/or packaging slip.
25. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
26. You are permitted (if we allow access) to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
27. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
28. The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Aldha.
29. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
30. You may link our website only with our express and written consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
31. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
32. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
33. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
34. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
35. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
36. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
32. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Delivery and Shipping
General Shipping Information
33.1 Orders are shipped to destinations in Singapore and Malaysia, with selected products to Malaysia only.
33.2 Deliveries are from Monday to Friday 9AM to 6PM. (Excluding public holidays and weekends)
34. Delivery charges start from S$6.50 and S$13.54 onward depending on final weight of products ordered for Singapore and Malaysia respectively.
Outside Singapore and Malaysia
35. We are presently unable to accept orders that are shipped to destinations outside of Singapore and Malaysia.
36. Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days of receipt (processing time does not include weekend days).
36.1 Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
36.2 Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends).
36.3 Delivery is subject to availability of Products in stock and Aldha’s delivery schedule. There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
36.4 There are no delivery charges for normal delivery purchases or standing order purchases above S$100 per delivery.
36.5 Please note that Products can be delivered to Singapore addresses only and will not be delivered outside of mainland Singapore.
36.6. Aldha shall use reasonable endeavors to effect delivery within the requested time slots but Aldha shall not be liable for any delay howsoever caused. Delivery timings may be changed by Aldha at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion.
36.7. Customer can also choose express delivery for one time purchases, which will be delivered within 1-2 days. Express delivery will be charged at S$30 per delivery.
36.8. For standing orders of S$100 and above, a new order that is tagged on for delivery on the same day will not be charged with delivery fee. For any new order that does not exceed S$100, delivery charges of S$20 per delivery will apply.
36.9 Delivery must be accepted by the Customer or the Customer's authorised representative, who shall sign on the acceptance form confirming safe receipt of delivery. If the Customer is not able to accept delivery, the Customer must contact Aldha immediately and with sufficient prior notice given to Aldha to arrange for a subsequent delivery time slot, which will be allocated according to Aldha's schedule. The Customer will bear all transport costs and administrative fees for each change in the delivery schedule.
36.10 If the Customer fails to notify Aldha in reasonable time to enable Aldha to arrange for a subsequent delivery, or, if the Customer is not present to accept delivery at the appointed delivery time, and Aldha is unable or fails to effect delivery to the Customer or the Customer's authorised representative, Aldha shall deposit the Products/delivery items at the guard house of the Customer's residential address (if applicable) or at the Customer's residential home (at the door step/gate, where applicable) and such delivery shall be deemed sufficient delivery and Aldha shall not be liable in any way to the Customer for loss, damage or defects to the Products delivered.
36.12 The Customer will also pay for all perishable Products in the earlier delivery attempt(s) which have been damaged and/or have expired and all substitute Products which Aldha includes in the subsequent delivery.
36.13 All risks in the Products passes to the Customer upon delivery to the delivery address or as delivered in accordance with Delivery above.
Exclusion/Limitation of Liability and Warranties
37. Aldha does not warrant to the Customer or to any third party who purchases or consumes or uses the Products purchased via the Website any fitness or suitability for any purposes, merchantability of the Products satisfactory quality of the Products or make any representation in respect of the condition or usage of the Products in any way, and Aldha shall not be liable for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the consumption or use of the Products so delivered.
37.1 Aldha does not adopt any representation or warranty of any kind, by any manufacturer or merchant or distributor or supplier or agent of any Products which are offered for sale through the Website.
37.2 Any liability of Aldha arising under the laws of Singapore for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Aldha's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the affected Product.
37.3 In addition, the Customer hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees that:
37.3.1 The online shopping service on www.aldha.com is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis;
37.3.2 Aldha shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to loss of data, income or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the access to and use of the online shopping service on the Website; and
37.3.3 Any material which the Customer downloads or otherwise obtains through the use of the Website is done at the Customer's own discretion and risk and the Customer is solely responsible for any damage to his computer system or loss of data or other liability that results from the download of any such material. Aldha is not liable for any computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation to loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction to the Customer's computer system or any other losses or damage resulting directly or indirectly from access to or use of the
Website, or any uploading, downloading of data, text, images or other materials or information from the Website.
38. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
39. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
40. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
41. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
42. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those
43. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Outside Singapore and Malaysia
44. We are currently unable to accept orders that are shipped to destinations outside Singapore and Malaysia. If you are from outside Singapore and Malaysia you may visit the International Partners portion of our web site (if available) to locate a distributor in your country.
1. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.